Saturday 31 March 2012

Bidding on Ebay

As my little ones birthday approaches I have been trying to be thrifty in the ways I am obtaining some of her birthday presents. In part this is due to me taking longer off work than we previously had planned, so the belt is not only being tightened in our house, it's well and truly being squeezed.

Isabella is now venturing into the world of nearly walking. Yes it won't be long, she is standing straight up and sitting back down quite at will. Careering around the living room with her Vtech walker and banging into me, the couch, the wall, pretty much everything and protesting if she is not walked around constantly. Very tiring for the back you know.

So, I have decided she needs things to get her mobile and moving, mainly to keep her busy and me sane. Not a sit in walker as that seems a bit late and in her case dangerous. Obviously the park is free but it's not in my back garden. By the way she still thinks grass is evil stuff put upon this planet just to upset her. I do hope she grows out of it. I have yet to try her on sand, I can't imagine what  a kerfuffle we'll have then. I blame Steve my partner. Brought up by the beach he hates sand and sea, prefering to be indoors. His parents said he never liked the grass or sand when he was little. How can this be? Oh Lordy!

This has led me to the world of E-bay, what an intruiging yet dark and desolate place. I started watching things, I have now stopped watching things, I started bidding on things, I kept bidding on things. I can definately say if I keep this up I may need help, but phew I have recognised I have a problem already. Thank goodness for self will and discipline of ones own mind. Just a minute I've just got to check on the slide i'm bidding on. Aaaah see isn't she pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment